The Power of a Changed Life
Stories are powerful and when you share the story of how God has transformed your life it can transform other people’s lives and impact where they spend eternity. That’s why we encourage people to write out their Personal Faith Story, and use it as a tool when sharing their faith with others. Below are some resources that will help you in developing and producing your story.
- Personal Faith Story Workshop – Part 1: For the hand out used in Part 1 of our Personal Faith Story Workshop, click here.
- Personal Faith Story Workshop – Part 2: For the hand out used in Part 2 of our Personal Faith Story Workshop, click here.
- Word Template – 1/2 Page: Download this template, and paste your content in the order indicated. This file is made up of four “pages” that are a half sheet in size, defaulting to print two pages per sheet. For this template you will need to paste the same content on pages 1 and 2, and then the same content on pages 3 and 4.
- Word Template – 1/2 Page – Campus Fellowship: This template is the same as the previous one except it uses the logo for Campus Fellowship.
- Word Template – 2 to a Page: Download this template, and paste your content in the order indicated. This file is made up of two pages. You will need to paste your content twice on each page in the spaces indicated.
- Publisher Template: If you are familiar with and have access to Publisher, download this file and paste your content in the order indicated. The layout of this file mirrors the 2 to a Page Word template above.
- Avenir Font: If you’d like to use our recommended font, download this file. Once downloaded, right click on the file and select install. You will then be able to select Avenir in your word processor.
May God bless you and use you as you share your Faith Story with others for His glory!