With the coronavirus and all of its impact on our world right now, it can seem difficult to find hope and answers. But with God there is always hope, and God has the answers.
We ultimately have hope because of Jesus Christ. He lived a perfect life. He was then killed on a cross. But, as we recently celebrated at Easter, Jesus didn’t stay dead. He rose from the dead. That proved that he was who he said he was: God’s Son. That proved that he accomplished his mission: to make a way for broken people to be made right with God. As the famous verse says, “God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, so that whoever believes in him, would not perish but have eternal life” (John 3:16).
If you would like to have a relationship with God then visit peacewithgod.net. Jesus is the answer to our biggest questions and because of his resurrection, we can continue to have hope even when our world is falling apart.
Coronavirus Articles and Resources
With our world seemingly falling apart, below are some resources that you may find helpful during this time.
- 10 Ways to Thrive in Quarantine by Mark Oden [The Gospel Coalition]
- Help! Now I’m Financially Stressed by Amy Dimarcangelo [The Gospel Coalition]
- The Fright of Death: How Conscience Makes Cowards of Us All by Tim Keller [The Gospel Coalition]
- Is the Pandemic a Punishment From God by Erik Raymond [The Gospel Coalition]
- Chritianity Has the Resources for Grittiness Amid Pandemic by Sam Keyes [The Gospel Coalition]
- Parenting Anxious Kids in an Anxious Time by Chad Kraska [The Gospel Coalition]
- 5 Ways to Disciple Your Teen While in Quarantine by Syler Thomas [The Gospel Coalition]
- Putting Death In Its Context: Yes, Covid-19 is a killer but by Phil Robinson [Creation Ministries International]
- The Chosen – The first ever multi-season TV show about the life of Jesus.
Candlewood Church is full of people from all walks of life, many who have faced and are facing tremendous challenges, yet have experienced a life-changing encounter with God through His Son Jesus. If you would like to talk with someone about your questions, please Connect with us today, or let us know if we can pray for you.