Raising Champions for Christ: Candlewood Parenting Conference
Part of Candlewood’s mission statement is to help “build strong balanced families,” and one of the ways we do that is by frequently sponsoring parenting and marriage conferences.
Our next parenting conference will be held on April 2nd, 2016 at the Candlewood Church building in Lincoln (2640 R St Lincoln, NE 68503).
At the conference, guest speaker Matt Gordon will be sharing “How to Raise Champions for God.”
Matt has been a pastor at Candlewood’s sister church on the University of Florida campus for almost 30 years, and he currently serves on the Board of Great Commission Churches (the association of churches Candlewood belongs to).
Matt has learned valuable lessons about “Raising Champions” from The Bible, and from his experience with his own kids. If you are a parent (or will someday be one), we welcome you to come and learn these lessons as well.
Matt wants to help all parents not just to raise children, but to raise champions!
We hope to see you then!
- $25 per couple
- No advance registration required
- Childcare will not be provided
- 9:00 – 9:15am – Fellowship and Refreshments
- 9:15 – 10:30am – 1st Base – Discipline
- 10:45 – 11:45am – 2nd Base – Being a Godly Mother and/or Father
- 11:45 – 1:00pm – Lunch (provided)
- 1:00 – 2:00pm – 3rd Base – On The Home Front
- 2:00 – 3:30pm – Home Base – The Great Commission Family