A Note From the Pastor
Psalm 5:3 “Listen to my voice in the morning, Lord. Each morning I bring my requests to you and wait expectantly.”
Psalm 5:8 “Lead me in the right path, O Lord, or my enemies will conquer me. Make your way plain for me to follow.”
2020 is upon us and recently at the first annual Fusion Conference the theme was Vision. The conference was so encouraging and refreshing. This past year our country, our movement and the church in general has experienced many challenges. Fusion Conference conference focused on God and His vision for our lives.
As I think about the two verses that I quoted,
1. I think about the importance of listening to God first in our day before the noise of the world begins to distract us from God and His will for our lives.
2. God is our true compass as we pass through this life and our prayer is that He will lead us, both individually and as a church.
At Candlewood Church in Omaha, NE, may we do as the Psalmist and seek God first in our day and ask God to lead us in our home, at work, as a church, in class – the list is endless. God wants to direct us. Let’s pray.
The Omaha Pastors
- Jan 7th 7:00pm | Celebrate Recovery
- Jan 9th | Small Groups will be meeting!
- Jan 11th 9:30am | Ministry/Production Leaders’ Meeting
If you would like blog posts like these sent straight to your inbox, please sign up to receive encouraging verses, stories, and updates from the Candlewood Church team here.