We are thrilled to announce our first ALL-M28 DTC/Faithcamp Conference July 19-23, 2023!
What Can You Expect?
- Exciting Faithcamp experiences that ALL will enjoy!
- Amazing worship, tremendous teachings, fellowship with hundreds of like-minded believers and fun aciv for everyone - including your kids!
- Separate DTC (teen conference) track that teens will love. (Everyone will be back together for the morning and evening sessions.)
- Various food and housing options available. We recommend that most stay and eat in the dorms on ASU campus.
When Will the Conference be Held?
- Arrive Wednesday night, July 19th before 6:00PM, 2023
- Check out Sunday morning, July 23rd (No meetings or meals on Sunday)
Where Will We Be Staying?
- The city of Alamosa, Colorado (~3.5 hours south of Denver)
- We will meet on the beautiful campus of Adams State University
- You can stay on campus (dorms), in nearby hotels, in your RV, or tents (If not staying in the dorms you will need to secure these accommodations on your own).
What Will it Cost?
- Current estimates are for a full registration, which includes 4 nights lodging in dorms (Which is $16/night per person) and all 9 meals (campus meal plan) will be around $229 per person. This could change as we get better estimates of costs.
- Additional costs may apply, depending on activities you choose to participate in.
- If you choose to provide your own meals, or housing costs will vary. Most will buy a meal plan and stay on campus.
Q & A
- Will this take the place of our regular DTC retreat? Yes.
- Will my family be charged per person? Yes, the cost is charged for each person older than 2 years.
- Are the dorms nice? Yes. Although rooms do not have refrigerators or microwaves. Just a nice clean place to sleep on a comfy bed!
- Will I need to bring my own bedding for the dorms? Yes.
- When is the registration deadline? Early bird deadline will be January 1, 2023 (This will save you $20/registration). More info later in the year.
- *Will teens and Faithcamp friends interact? Yes. We will start and end most days together for worship and a message. After that the DTC participants will have a different teen track they follow.
- Will there be time to visit the Great Sand Dunes National Park? Yes. There will be time for activities like this and more!
This could be the most exciting conference we have EVER put on! You will NOT want to miss it!
For more information, contact Ronae Everhart at email@example.com / (970) 889-7962