Coronavirus has impacted the lives of many, some of which who do not know where to turn to. We hope that you turn to God for strength in these challenging days. Join us in prayer. Below are seven specific prayer requests that we encourage you to meditate on and lift up to God.
Coronavirus Specific Prayer Requests
1 . Freedom from fear and anxiety – God has given us a spirit not of fear, but of power, love, and self-control – God loves us, we don’t need to be afraid – even if we become ill or even die what awaits us is so amazing eye has not seen nor has ear heard what is in store for us
2. Boldness and courage – in the face of fear, danger, etc. God is with us, God is for us, God loves us
3. Government leaders (National, State, Local) – that they would be wise, make good decisions, have wise and helpful advisers, be protected
4. Medical professionals – safety, wisdom in handling the situation and managing those who are ill, strength and encouragement as they work long hours in a very stressful environment
5. Those who are sick – that they would recover quickly, that they and their families would not be fearful
6. Those who are financially impacted – that God would meet their needs and provide for them
7. That we can meet needs – that each of us individually and that Candlewood church would be able to meet the needs of our community in whatever way is possible
Candlewood Prayer List
We believe in the power of prayer, not just in times of hardship but in all times. That’s why we always have a prayer list of current items on our website. If you would like to join us in praying through specific items for our church, our community, and our world all the time, please access our general Candlewood Church Prayer List here.
Submit a Prayer Request
We are living in some challenging days. Anxiety, worry, and fear even panic can dictate people’s lives when we have such uncertainty in our country and world.
At Candlewood Church, we understand that life can be difficult, and we all need prayer. Please let us know if you have a particular prayer request, and the pastors of Candlewood Church would be happy to pray for you.