What creates a connection between different people?
- An experience you share together
- Inside jokes, laughing together
- A quiet conversation looking each other eye to eye
- The opportunity to share a story
- The chance to listen and care
- Working towards the common mission of loving God and loving people
Are you missing these kind of connections in your life? This summer, Candlewood Church in Omaha, Nebraska offers the opportunity for you to create deep and personal relationships with others at various stages of life through Koinonia 2018.
What Is Koinonia?
Koinonia (coin-o-knee-a) is a Greek word, which means deep fellowship of Christians to God and other believers.
Candlewood Church’s summer program, Koinonia 2018, offers different events during the summer with various groups – families, working professionals, college students – mix matched to unite, worship, and reach out together.
What to Expect
Koinonia 2018 will be eight weeks, every Thursday from 6:30pm to 8:30pm starting June 7 and ending on July 26. The schedule for our program is below.
- June 07 – Worship and Prayer
- June 14 – Personal Faith Story Workshop – Part I
- June 21 – Fellowship and Meal
- June 28 – Outreach
- July 05 – Worship and Prayer
- July 12 – Personal Faith Story Workshop – Part II
- July 19 – Fellowship and Meal
- July 26 – Outreach
We will meet at 5051 F St for our events each week, with child care provided.
Keep up with the latest plans by checking the church calendar or asking your small group leader. If you are not in a small group yet and are interested in joining one, please email us at email@example.com to get plugged in.
See you on June 07 as we pray for our Open House!
We know that it can be intimidating going any place new, yet we hope that you choose to join us. Everyone is welcome regardless of where they may be on their journey. Get ready, and get excited for Koinonia 2018 – the connecting and fellowship of a church family.