Friends of Candlewood Church,
As 2018 draws to a close and 2019 approaches, we would like to take a moment to give God the glory for all He accomplished in our midst this past year. We praise God for:
- 20 baptisms, 12 baby dedications, hundreds of Gospel conversations, hundreds of gifts and invitations, and hundreds of visitors
- Allowing us to use our building for new ministries (i.e. Women’s Bible Study, Spanish Bible Study), conferences (i.e. Parenting, Worship & Creative, Set Free), and personal events (i.e. bridal showers, baby showers, graduations, recitals)
- The new playground which was provided for and installed this summer
- Our community joining us at our Open House on June 10th
- Adding more laborers to our missionary team: Sophie Newell at UNO and Jim Wiebelhaus as our Missions Director
- The one-year anniversary of services at our permanent location in October
- The hundreds of community members we were able to serve and love at our Trunk or Treat event
- The 488 children who will receive Christmas presents and Gospel presentations through our partnership with Operation Christmas Child
God has been very generous with us this past year so please take some time to thank Him. We also want to take this opportunity to thank you for your partnership and support which has made it all possible.
We are on an exciting journey, praying that the Lord will continue to build His house at 5051 F Street. Please join us as we trust God to expand our territory for an even greater impact in 2019.
The Candlewood Church Pastors
“How amazing are the deeds of the Lord! All who delight in him should ponder them… He causes us to remember his wonderful works. How gracious and merciful is our Lord!” – Psalm 111:2, 4