Candlewood Church would like to announce two BIG pieces of news this month from Jim and Diane Wiebelhaus:
“First of all, two students came to Christ! Second, God is leading Diane and I (and our youngest daughter Valerie) to Omaha. I will serve as the Missions Director for Candlewood Church Omaha.
We have a well-established International Student Ministry (ISM) in Lincoln that extends to American and International students, with with workers going to overseas mission fields long-term. This work will continue on in the capable hands of John Tessalee.
John & Brittany Tessalee (pictured below) have been closely working with us in ISM and Overseas endeavors for several years. John grew up in Thailand, earned his degree from UNL, and is working for a company right next to campus. John met Brittany here through our ISM because a Malaysian student brought Brittany to church.
We are eager to see God develop more workers in Omaha and Lincoln in order to make more disciples among international students, immigrants, and those overseas.
Pray for Katie
Katie seeks a way to complete her schooling in Asia, so that she might be an older sister in Christ to new believers. Katie invested two years in Asia to learn the language and help the fellowship. She spend the last year in Lincoln, Nebraska serving in a UNL campus ministry and taking college classes. She returned to Asia in late September 2018.
Additional Prayer Requests and Praises:
- Praise: Katie has secured an apartment in Asia with an Asian student who came to faith a year ago.
- God’s provision for Katie through a job and partners to live in Asia. She is at 50%.
- Two other works in Asia are in need of a co-leader and student workers.
- Study Abroad On Scholarship: God to bring the right people to become students who can continue the campus works!
- For God to raise up workers on every campus and city in the US for reaching students and immigrants.
- For spiritual growth for two new believers: Ziqi from Asia and Josefa from Columbia.
- For prayer partners, volunteers and givers to partner with us in ministry in the US and overseas.
- For Asian countries to open their minds, hearts and laws so that all can hear the gospel.
- Pray for new believers to find jobs near their fellowship so they can continue to be built up in their faith.
We are grateful for your friendship and partnership. Because of you, more people are engaging in cross-cultural ministry!
Jim and Diana”
For More Information
If you would like to contact Jim for more information or would like to to know about how you can help, please contact him at email@example.com.